The coming year could herald the most significant regulatory changes in the municipal securities market in more than 35 years. At the very least, market participants say, 2012 should bring much-needed regulatory clarity. As regulators fulfill their Dodd-Frank mandates to oversee municipal advisors, including the Securities and Exchange Commission’s permanent muni advisor registration rule and definition, Congress is expected to weigh a potentially expanded role for the SEC, including direct authority over the timing and content of issuers’ primary and secondary market disclosure.
The Affordable Housing Report daily "Twitter paper" on Paper.li. Super cool.
- Asset Manaer at EAH Housing (San Rafael, California)
- Project Accountant at TRF Development Partners (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Senior Project Manager/Project Manager at Resources for Community Development (Berkeley, California)
- Finance Manager at DuPage Housing Authority (Wheaton, Illinois)
- Policy Associate at National Community Land Trust Network (Portland, Oregon)
- Community & Capacity Building Manager at National Community Land Trust Network (Portland, Oregon)