The Chicago Housing Authority is looking for public input as Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s new leadership team tries to put its stamp on a long-running plan to overhaul the city’s public housing. On Saturday, housing officials announced a new website to collect ideas about the revamp of the Plan for Transformation, the city’s $1.6 billion program that started in 2000. The site, accessible through thecha.org, allows people to offer ideas and feedback.
The Affordable Housing Report daily "Twitter paper" on Paper.li. Super cool.
- Asset Manaer at EAH Housing (San Rafael, California)
- Project Accountant at TRF Development Partners (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Senior Project Manager/Project Manager at Resources for Community Development (Berkeley, California)
- Finance Manager at DuPage Housing Authority (Wheaton, Illinois)
- Policy Associate at National Community Land Trust Network (Portland, Oregon)
- Community & Capacity Building Manager at National Community Land Trust Network (Portland, Oregon)