Senior Finance/Portfolio Manager, Pennrose Management Company, Philadelphia, PA:
Responsible for developing and implementing asset and investment management strategies ensuring the Company optimizes investor returns.
Job Duties include:
* Monitors properties operational and financial performance. Identifies revenue opportunities and cost savings strategies, and provides recommendations consistent with Companys strategic business plan.
* Ensures proper payments and subsidies for public housing properties. Work with the various housing agencies on a regular basis.
* Develops cost savings measures relative to property tax assessments, manages consultants, and negotiates with taxing authorities
* Prepares and submits assessment management reports to CFO and President, including roll up reports
* Participates in business planning, analysis, and cash flow assessment.
* Works with the CFO to ensure optimal investor/owner returns including assisting with the quarterly waterfall completion, and all related distributions/capital calls.
For more great affordable housing management jobs,check out our job board.