Housing authority commissioners on Monday approved a $72.2 million budget for the controversial replacement of two demolished public-housing projects with mixed-income developments catering to both the poor and the general housing market. The approved budget, which will be sent to the Texas General Land Office, increased about 4.2 percent from a $69.3 million budget master developer McCormack Baron Salazar presented last week, Chairman Irwin M. “Buddy” Herz said. The increase was in the amount the authority anticipates spending on “human capital” programs for residents of the developments and in developer fees, according to budget documents. Human capital programs include such things as job training and child care aimed at helping people work themselves out of poverty. McCormack Baron Salazar officials said last week construction could begin in July at the Cedar Terrace site and in September at the Magnolia Homes site.